HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 pm

Hello and thank you,

I was banned from your Assault server yesterday night for "allegedly" hacking... I'm guessing the person who believed this was Jimbo...(since I blew his head off with a random deagle shot at the front door)...

I've been playing CS since 1.1 came out until 1.6... Didn't bother with Source until a year or so ago, when it was on sale for 5 bucks... I have a grand total of 5 hours play time in Source since purchasing it... And the first time I ever played Assault on Source, you guys banned me for hacking... This made my day since I'm terrible at the game as I never play it... If you guys think I hack, I can just imagine all the false accusations and decent players you guys newbishly banned for no reason.

My steamid is probably older then half your members, why would I risk losing all my games associated with my account for a terrible 12 year old game?

I can give a fuck all if you unban me, as I will probably never play assault again... I just felt the need to either bring to the attention of more senior members that some of your members are abusing admin powers or that your clan as a whole is a noob ass clan.(but really, a clan with an assault server? in CS 1.1-1.6 this was considered a noob clan anyways... Almost as bad as a dust server Mad)

Your "hacking" friend,
Tim

P.S.
This "Jimbo" character told a buddy of mine that there is a demo of me hacking and he doesn't have access to it as he isn't a member yet... I would love to see it posted so we can all see these hacks I must of had with my leet score of 4 - 9 or 11...

P.P.S.
Nice free forums haha cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:01 am

There is a demo and Jimbo only temp banned you
I perma banned you I think but without the steam ID I can no be sure if it is actually you or some kid.
Anyhow thz

edit: seeming as I think your talking shit i checked out your steam ID there is a demo of you not only on our records but at others and fyi you wouldn't lose "all" your games you only get vac banned from the game you hack on. I thought you'd actually know this seeming as you have an old ass ID

STEAM_0:0:2347
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:26 am

STEAM_0:0:2347

http://www.filefront.com/17760286/tim.dem

Here you go kid!

Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:47 am

i told garner, i dont even have ban, it had nothing to do with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:07 am

is this the bizzaro clan in the bizzaro world? name one thing in that demo that says I'm hacking...

"seeming as I think your talking shit i checked out your steam ID"

- Good work detective! Others have me on record? really? who? i'd love to see more demos of my terrible game play being mistaken for hacks.. You must be really old rish_bhoy... Only a guy in his 50's would think I was hacking... I implore the rest of this clan to watch that demo and tell me I'm hacking... Because, unless they're all as old and dumb as Irish, they're probably pretty embarrassed right now.

again, Thanks for this, I haven't come across such nubness in years..

"fyi you wouldn't lose "all" your games you only get vac banned from the game you hack on. I thought you'd actually know this seeming as you have an old ass ID"

- Why would I know this, I don't hack? I hated steam since day one and assumed that if you hacked on one game, you got banned on them all.

There you go kid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:06 am

andddddddd....

p.s. i wanna be able to actually do that one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 am

So tell me how you can call me an old man one second then kid the next please make up your mind. Also its "Irish_Bhoy" make an effort next time, as for the demo I posted it for others to look at and they have done so and all say you were hacking. Myself I don't have the time to watch any demos so I let it to the people that are assigned to do so make up their own minds.

Go check out yourself and you'll find other demos. Lastly how old must you be to have a 4 dig steam id.

See ya later chump

xx
Back to top Go down
Tim
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

hahaha, ok... bunch of noobs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Awww how cute.

Kiss kiss
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 am

Tim wrote:
hahaha, ok... bunch of noobs...

Wow. That one went deep.

Good one, dicktouch.

Get AIDS bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
0men
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Tim wrote:

I can give a fuck all if you unban me
My favorite part of every unban request rage post we get
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D   

Back to top Go down

Thanks guys! you made my day yesterday :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1