View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PG-13
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Unban Request for [sFx] Gamers | PG-13   Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:29 pm

In-Game Name: [sFx] Gamers | PG-13
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3265384
Admin(s) in the server: I dont remember, Sorry...
Admin who banned you: I believe it was Prodigy, But I dont know....
Reason for ban: No reason...
Time of Ban EST: Around maybe midnight? It was 2-3 days ago..

The only reason why I'm requesting an unban from your server is because it's the first server I went to in CS:S and I started to like it and your server is the reason why I playing it today and I've played in your server with no problem at all.

The reason I got ban was for no entire reason at all. I got verbally attacked by one of the admins that banned me. He called me a "Little bitch" for talking on the mic when I was just saying "I see you over there!" He called me a bitch multiple times until I said out of rage "Your a bitch.", Then I got banned at the spot. I only called the admin a bitch because I cant believe an admin would call a pubber that when I didnt even do anything. I apologize for disrespecting the admin, but I wasn't expecting the admin to call me a bitch multiple times for no reason.

Thank you for looking into this and god bless.

PG-13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request for [sFx] Gamers | PG-13   Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:59 pm

You sure it wasn't me that banned you after I told you shut the fuck up RULE #5???

Ya see talking back to me is never a good idea!!!!!

FYI : *Rule #5 If you sound like a bitch or kid whose balls haven't dropped don't fucking talk!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
[GoG] prODigY
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request for [sFx] Gamers | PG-13   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Yeah, I don't recall ever having a strong Irish accent. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PG-13
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request for [sFx] Gamers | PG-13   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Lol. I'm sorry Prodigy, Lol. It's just that your name just reminded me of somebody, So I just picked you.

Sir, You never told me to Shut up...You just called me a bitch, Straight up.
And Im a 17 year old man who was sick during the time you banned me so my voice was fucked up during the time....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request for [sFx] Gamers | PG-13   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Hang on firstly your a 17 yr old teenager not a man you won't be a man for some time by my reconing.

I did tell you shut up a few times and there was quite a few others who told you also you sound about 13 not my problem you sound like a bitch.

Let me show you this again

If you sound like a bitch or kid whose balls haven't dropped don't fucking talk!!

SImple really.

Ps feel free to fix my spelling and shit plz 4am here and off to my pit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
PG-13
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request for [sFx] Gamers | PG-13   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:51 pm

OH! Thats the word. I was trying to find a substitute for man lol.

The thing about this is that I've been in your server for about...Ehhhh....A week and a 1/2. I've talked when I think it's appropriate to talk. No one has never said I sounded like a bitch. Played with some of your admins before, Never said I sounded like a bitch.

Yes, I know the rules. I know Rule #5. Trust me, I LOVE that rule cause I don't like hearing 9 year old kids talk, But I didn't know I sounded like one. I thought I sounded perfectly fine, But like I said before...I was sick during the time.

If Im banned perm from this server, Then let it be. I just wanted to know who the person that banned me, why I was banned, and see if I could get unbanned. So Yea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Request for [sFx] Gamers | PG-13   

Back to top Go down

Unban Request for [sFx] Gamers | PG-13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1