[Gods of Gaming]


 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 am

In-game name:MR.Enjoy!
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:22715959
Admin(s) in the server:Irish
Admin who banned you:Irish
Reason for ban: i asked him if he wanted to ban someone right as i came in the server and as i did he said sure and banned me. i dont find this very fair, also adding the fact i play in the server alot.
Time of ban EST:2:15 AM Central time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:42 am

i just want to add in that i find myself to be a very nice, and rule abiding player. i dont footsnipe i shut up when asked nicely. alot of things. i just dont get this one..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 am

QQ you can blame that Daddy x for your Perma ban was only 30 min ban for being a retard and telling people that I am going to give you admin!!

KKTHXBAi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:51 am

i didnt say that.. it was joey. i literally came in and asked you if you wanted to ban someone..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 am

you said yes and banned me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 am

Kid you said it yesterday and ppl told me you dumb fuck

Deal with it right now is not the time to be trying to get me to unban you!
Also stop dbl posting makes you look even more of a R-tard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:57 am

okay i wont dbl post but, i never said you were gonna give me admin idk who told you i said that. maybe someone had said im going to be getting admin in an old assult server. i just started playing in the gog server and i think the people are great in it. ill leave it alone for now and i will talk to you tommorrow i guess. but i really feel i did nothing though if i did, im sorry i did not know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck


Posts : 1312
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 30
Location : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm

MRenjoy! wrote:
i didnt say that.. it was joey. i literally came in and asked you if you wanted to ban someone..


hold on one second


what was joey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:18 pm

i had gotten in the server and heard irish saying something to joey so that was the only thing i could think of i was going to say something about that today.
I would love to know how i could fix the problem i have( being banned that is) i like the server, i feel i did nothing wrong. irish, if i offended you in anyway im sorry, but i was just trying to help keep hackers out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:33 pm

thank you so very much. i will do my best for nothing of this sort to happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:02 pm

MRenjoy! wrote:
thank you so very much. i will do my best for nothing of this sort to happen again.

huh what are you thanking for?! Your still banned and seeming as you cant even do as your told on here ie Dbl posting! What makes you think I am going to unban you.


I don't like you and now your lying on the fourms. The other day when you thought I wasn't in the server you were telling people that I was going to give you admin when you 50 ppl in the server or soemthing?!?
Anyhow I'm bored of you now so go fuck off and annoy someone else and some other servers!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
loft
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 35
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Not to add to the fire but I actually had a couple regulars asking me about that as well, on Steam, with regards to the admin thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 am

I know Loft thats what I mean about him lying saying he never said that. I had at least three I remember talking to me about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:34 pm

wow, i never said i was getting admin. i now remember what you guys are talking about. others had said how do you get admin can you pay for it im like no you cant irish would have to give you rights to admin. and i would love it but i guess ill have to wait if i can get it. never said I WAS GETTING IT. idk w.e you guy admin abuse all the time telling people in by 1 but admin rarely are. jesus. alot more. i put up with this. but you catch 1 tiny thing on me and im saying sorry but i get banned. wow. what about all your hackers in the servers.. even a few admins i know of but thats ok.

edit:
you know what fuck this i dont care about 1 fuckin server irish get that stick out of your fucking ass, you know why even your own admins say dont mess with irish its cuz your a bitch you always have something to say or do just cuz your a leader well guess what no one likes you cuz you they do cuz you are a fuckin leader. how about you get that stick out of your ass and start being nicer. i did NOTHING yet i get banned. you do realize a team can get vac banned for cheating right...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 pm

lawl UMAD BRO?

You sure are making alot of sence here man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:51 pm

its called you have team mates(3) who are wall hackers and i dont think vac will like that. good bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:52 pm

and no im not i will double post all i want and gog is not the only server you dumbass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 pm

lol pretty pretty please do leave.....I'll miss you.
Oh and these team mates your talking about who hack if you could get me a demo tht would be great and I'll be sure to let VAC know that they can now ban whole teams lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:53 pm

you feel dumb i was in all day yesterday and i got in this morning dont you.. lmfao
cant even keep your own ban up stupid fuckin admins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:54 pm

MRenjoy! wrote:
and no im not i will double post all i want and gog is not the only server you dumbass

LAWL You said Goodbye in the last post yet come back to say more....how dumb are you not then!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
MRenjoy!
New Member
New Member


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm

they can ban you from any comp if the team mates are in it.. and once you are found that your team hacks, just like team bananas you will be banned from comp which havin a team is worthless at that point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:57 pm

MRenjoy! wrote:
they can ban you from any comp if the team mates are in it.. and once you are found that your team hacks, just like team bananas you will be banned from comp which havin a team is worthless.

Oh so your still posting.......I kinda at a loss now as to what Good bye means could you now explain that to me too please seeming as you put my mind to rest about how vac banns you from comps (And I never knew VAC held comps my bad) lol


And again these team mates you say hack demo much?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 1807
Join date : 2008-02-03
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Why don't you write VAC a nice letter? I'm sure with your excellent punctuation and masterfully constructed sentences they will consider your request to ban us. Oh wait, no, they won't. Go fucking color or something, I'm willing to bet not a single person on this server is going to miss you.

_________________
Much to my dismay, I learned that spitting on your dick is not enough lube for buttsex. Stupid, lying porn movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 2446
Join date : 2008-03-24
Age : 36
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:01 pm

BOB FUCKING VILA wrote:
Go fucking color or something

I am now, still laughing.......I'm going to use that tomorrow to some poor member of my team at work lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
loft
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 35
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Hmm...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: <DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.    

Back to top Go down
 
<DANKbros>MR.Enjoy! ban, for no reason.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Cant enjoy the game without playing HC, Cant survive so far with any build I have tried... Any suggestions??
» rainbow dash/Clydesdale- bearville meets ponyland-enjoy family/loved ones
» Atheon Fix
» So I'll finally be able to enjoy the X1 and F5
» BIGGEST LOTR COMPLETE TOY BIZ COLLECTION ENJOY

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: [GoG] CSS Clan :: [GoG] Ban and Unban Requests-
Jump to: