[Gods of Gaming]


 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Admins being douchebags

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 30
Location : MD

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:50 pm

TL;DR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loft
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 35
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Surf in short, someone got butthurt by being temp banned when he and his clan members are extremely obnoxious in game. Miller, for example, screaming babble repeatedly. Boomer is just extremely fucking annoying.

Anyways, /thread already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
avatar

Posts : 999
Join date : 2008-04-09
Age : 32
Location : Havenot, NC

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
avatar

Posts : 1088
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm

surf wrote:
TL;DR

really...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loft
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 35
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 pm

S.F.s/AKs wrote:
surf wrote:
TL;DR

really...

Too Long;Didn't Read
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
avatar

Posts : 1088
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:49 pm

loft wrote:
S.F.s/AKs wrote:
surf wrote:
TL;DR

really...

Too Long;Didn't Read

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
avatar

Posts : 581
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:01 am

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
I stopped reading this after I saw how bad your english is even tho your trying sooooooooo hard lol



Halo care to fix it lol

im not reading any of this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
avatar

Posts : 790
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 27
Location : Durham, NC

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:18 am

Halolamer wrote:
Irish_Bhoy wrote:
I stopped reading this after I saw how bad your english is even tho your trying sooooooooo hard lol



Halo care to fix it lol

im not reading any of this

your mom's reading this.

_________________
Oh hi, I upgraded your RAM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:27 am

Ranger Smith wrote:
Halolamer wrote:
Irish_Bhoy wrote:
I stopped reading this after I saw how bad your english is even tho your trying sooooooooo hard lol



Halo care to fix it lol

im not reading any of this

your mom's reading this.


DAMN SON!!!!! YOUR ASS JUST GOT SERVED!


SERVED SERVED SERVED SERVED!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpartanH32
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ćnima
Stalker
Stalker
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 28
Location : Orlando, FL

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 pm

It seems in my absence I have missed some funny shit.

Keep typing boomer, your stupidity is endless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piechowski
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 27
Location : Base Camp to Adventure!

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Ćnima wrote:
It seems in my absence I have missed some funny shit.

Keep typing boomer, your stupidity is endless!

I'm gonna slay you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
avatar

Posts : 581
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Ranger Smith wrote:
Halolamer wrote:
Irish_Bhoy wrote:
I stopped reading this after I saw how bad your english is even tho your trying sooooooooo hard lol



Halo care to fix it lol

im not reading any of this

your mom's reading this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiLLER-
Uber Nub
Uber Nub


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but let me see if I can sum all of this up.

Boomermayne shows up and just wants some respectable grown up answers to his questions, yet all he gets is a bunch of teenagers responding with LOLUMAD?!

1. Don't be stupid, you banned us because you got called out for being dweebs in an online video game in which btw, you get wrecked at.
2. You banned us because we're better players than you.
3. Bad.
4. LOLUMAD

If you want lessons I do give them for $15/hour.

In parting I would like to leave you with a little entertainment.

Watch my movies.

MiLLER MOViE 1 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyFBRPIgBqw

MiLLER MOViE 2 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCYi5Dahd4w

MiLLER MOViE 3 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9YHShr-nMA

With enough hardwork and practice, and of course lessons from 3 of the best CS:S players to ever grace the game (boomermayne, DUBE, and myself) you can one day be a quality player. Until then, most of you dweebs can keep sucking @ the power teet of what is that Irish hillbilly.

Can't handle the heat, stay outta the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
avatar

Posts : 989
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 30
Location : MD

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:43 pm

You got thrown out the club, yet your still standing at the curb out front trying to get in. You seem very mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GoG] prODigY
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
avatar

Posts : 317
Join date : 2009-12-21
Age : 26
Location : Canada eh?

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:03 pm

So if I'm understanding this correctly, you're saying we're a bunch of teenagers for saying "UMAD?" yet you, yourself, are saying it.. therefore you just said that you're a teenager. Smart one bro.

You were banned for being a bunch of annoying fucks, which has nothing to do with how good you are.
Congratulations you think you're good at a fucking computer game.
You want to know why you think we're not as good as you... because we have lives outside of this game.
Have fun with your nerdy ass lessons, and learn not to cry about a game in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
avatar

Posts : 1088
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:36 pm

MiLLER- wrote:
Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but let me see if I can sum all of this up.

Boomermayne shows up and just wants some respectable grown up answers to his questions, yet all he gets is a bunch of teenagers responding with LOLUMAD?!

1. Don't be stupid, you banned us because you got called out for being dweebs in an online video game in which btw, you get wrecked at.
2. You banned us because we're better players than you.
3. Bad.
4. LOLUMAD

If you want lessons I do give them for $15/hour.

In parting I would like to leave you with a little entertainment.

Watch my movies.

MiLLER MOViE 1 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyFBRPIgBqw

MiLLER MOViE 2 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCYi5Dahd4w

MiLLER MOViE 3 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9YHShr-nMA

With enough hardwork and practice, and of course lessons from 3 of the best CS:S players to ever grace the game (boomermayne, DUBE, and myself) you can one day be a quality player. Until then, most of you dweebs can keep sucking @ the power teet of what is that Irish hillbilly.

Can't handle the heat, stay outta the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
avatar

Posts : 1807
Join date : 2008-02-03
Location : Rochester, NY

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:17 pm

You said dweeb and posted mediocre frag movies.

I'm forced to bow at your excellence. Fuck yourself and get an apartment.




Dweebs.

_________________
Much to my dismay, I learned that spitting on your dick is not enough lube for buttsex. Stupid, lying porn movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
avatar

Posts : 581
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:27 pm

"settle it on the floor like men"

- Mr. Rad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:56 pm

MiLLER- wrote:
Looks like I'm a little late to the party, but let me see if I can sum all of this up.

Boomermayne shows up and just wants some respectable grown up answers to his questions, yet all he gets is a bunch of teenagers responding with LOLUMAD?!

1. Don't be stupid, you banned us because you got called out for being dweebs in an online video game in which btw, you get wrecked at.
2. You banned us because we're better players than you.
3. Bad.
4. LOLUMAD

If you want lessons I do give them for $15/hour.

In parting I would like to leave you with a little entertainment.

Watch my movies.

MiLLER MOViE 1 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyFBRPIgBqw

MiLLER MOViE 2 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCYi5Dahd4w

MiLLER MOViE 3 -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9YHShr-nMA

With enough hardwork and practice, and of course lessons from 3 of the best CS:S players to ever grace the game (boomermayne, DUBE, and myself) you can one day be a quality player. Until then, most of you dweebs can keep sucking @ the power teet of what is that Irish hillbilly.

Can't handle the heat, stay outta the kitchen.



I have a goldfish...

Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about worthless bullshit that doesn't matter.



- Instead of saying UMAD (which you clearly are) you get the classy:

Brah, go fuck your mother, get AIDS from her, and then rot in a hole because you are worthless fucking piece of shit.

Your so cool because you are good at CS. I admit it, I suck at CS. However, it was very well put that we have lives outside of our computer. I get laid more than your toilet seat gets ass on it. I can count of my friends to be around anytime, any place. My parents love me. But you on the other hand sir find it necessary to try and make friends by sticking up for them over the internet. I bet you and this other fellow have just become best friends, slit your wrists together, and have become blood brothers. Please go fuck him in the ass more and spread the AIDS which you got from your mother and hopefully you will die from it so that your demon seed will never be spread again.

But the MOTD clearly states to respect Admins and not be a fucking cunt such as yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiLLER-
Uber Nub
Uber Nub


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Suck his dick bitches~


LOLUMAD!


I say that because that's the only thing you idiots seem to understand.


Mediocre frags really? Coming from the kids who frequent a pub who calls me a cheater every time I'm in there.

Forget what I said before, you can NEVER be as good as me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boomermayne
Uber Nub
Uber Nub


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 pm

A Ton of Asians wrote:



I have a goldfish...

Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about worthless bullshit that doesn't matter.



- Instead of saying UMAD (which you clearly are) you get the classy:

Brah, go fuck your mother, get AIDS from her, and then rot in a hole because you are worthless fucking piece of shit.

Your so cool because you are good at CS. I admit it, I suck at CS. However, it was very well put that we have lives outside of our computer. I get laid more than your toilet seat gets ass on it. I can count of my friends to be around anytime, any place. My parents love me. But you on the other hand sir find it necessary to try and make friends by sticking up for them over the internet. I bet you and this other fellow have just become best friends, slit your wrists together, and have become blood brothers. Please go fuck him in the ass more and spread the AIDS which you got from your mother and hopefully you will die from it so that your demon seed will never be spread again.

But the MOTD clearly states to respect Admins and not be a fucking cunt such as yourself.

Damn dude, you are on TILT. But you are right, this is the internet. Lets talk about your life and how cool you are. Talk about your badass friends who are there for you any TIME/PLACE of the day! Plus, we can't forget about the tons of girls you "lay" on an everyday basis. Yes, you are right sir, this is the internet, and as you know, you can be whatever you would like to be on it. You are going with the cool/badass guy, and I like that. Say, while we are on it, lets see how popular you are, as well the tons of girls you bang on a daily basis. Post your facebook, and the facebook to some of these chicks you have slept with. I want to know more about you and your lifestyle aside from this video game. Maybe if you show us, we will learn to have lives outside of a video game. We can live the badass lifestyle, while being loved by our parents. Let's see it big boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GoG] Klown
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
avatar

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 33
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am

[quote="A Ton of Asians"]
MiLLER- wrote:

But the MOTD clearly states to respect Admins and not be a fucking cunt such as yourself.

Amen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aephix.net
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
avatar

Posts : 581
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:36 am

[quote="[GoG] Klown"]
A Ton of Asians wrote:
MiLLER- wrote:

But the MOTD clearly states to respect Admins and not be a fucking cunt such as yourself.

Amen

quote fail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 am

Do you want my SS too bro? My mothers maiden name?


Or maybe just the size of my cock? So when you play with sphincter at night, you can imagine it.

You still sound mad bro. FYI.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   

Back to top Go down
 
Admins being douchebags
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mods and admins!
» Comandos Básicos y cosas que necesitan saber los admins nuevos
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» Post deletions by Administrators in Miiverse
» Happy Birthday Admin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: General :: General-
Jump to: